Sunday 1 April 2018

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 4 - First PoP


Episode 4:
First PoP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to another shocking night of television. My name is Julia Price, if you haven't already met me, and I am the host of Zero Privacy!

Julia: Previously, 13 new housemates and one kitten entered the Zero Privacy house. And last episode we saw the victory of Fabian Romero as he rose to power and became the first Head of Household.

Julia: Fabian also nominated the first two nominees of the season. Targeting Sonia for her smarts and skill in the HoH competition, and Fabian's close friend Sean, out of worry that Sean misses his daughters and can't handle the competition.

Julia: It feels like time for another competition... How about a PoP this time? Who will win? Who will be saved? Who will be left on the block? 

It's time for another jam-packed, drama-filled, comedy-award-winning episode of everyone's favourite gameshow...
ZERO PRIVACY!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: Alright, silly thing... I hope it isn't broken. That would make me really sad.

Emery: *groans* Alright... There... We are! Perfect! Now not a soul can-...

Kayle: Emery! Have you seen my hat per chance?! 

Emery: Fi-aaaahhHH! 
Kayle: Fire?!
Emery: Oh... No. Haha. You just surprised me. I'm just trying to fix this stupid drawer.

Kayle: I have that effect on people sometimes... Most times... Alright, all the time. Anyway, have you seen my new witch hat? It's gone missing. 
Emery: Uh, no. Not since I last saw it on your head. What happened to it?

Kayle: That's the mystery... I took it off to go to bed, left it on the bedside table, and woke up the next morning and it was....

Kayle: GONE!

Emery: Well it can't have gone far. Hats don't just magically grow legs and walk away... Or not ones that I've ever worn anyway.
Rebecca: What's this about walking hats?
Emery: Oh, hey Rebecca. Tristan.

Kayle: My witch hat! The one I was supposed to rock all season long! It's... Gone!
Rebecca: Hmm... That is strange. You didn't just take it off in the bathroom did you?
Kayle: Nah. I shower with it. Like a normal person.
Rebecca: Yeah... 'Normal person'


Rebecca: I'll help you look. Where have you searched?
Kayle: The obvious places... Bedroom, bathroom, tombstones.
Tristan: I feel like it would be somewhere really obvious. It's not the most subtle hat, hun.

Tristan: If I had to guess, ZP must have taken it in the night. That or we have a thief in our midst! Which could be a likelier story than you think.

Emery: It could be true. Though I don't know why someone would target you and your hat, Kayle. Everyone loves you!
Tristan: Maybe they don't like her fashion sense.
Emery: It could just be a prank but if I had to guess, it was ZP.

Rebecca: We'll track it down! Don't you worry, keep your head up.
Emery: I'll begin searching the bedrooms, Tristan?
Tristan: I'll tag along and see if we can find it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: I'm not saying there is, but I have a small inkling that there may be a saboteur this season.  It could be that Kayle just misplaced her hat, but the more likely solution is that someone took it to toy with us or for a secret mission. Right now, I'm keeping my eyes pealed... I believe there is a... DUN DUN DUH... Saboteur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shannon: So, why don't you start of by telling me what you're going through.

Sean: I'm not going to lie, parenting is tough, but this is experience is the hardest thing I've had to face yet. I mean, I feel betrayed by Fabian, hurt from being away from my girls, I don't think I've slept more than three hours since we got here and to top it off, I'm nominated.

Shannon: Lets tackle the problems, one at a time. Shall we?
Sean: Alright... I guess.
Shannon: Trust me. I've been sorting all sorts of problems for years. Comes with being a mother.

Shannon: Firstly, Fabian... He's a close friend to you in here, right?
Sean: That's right. We've bonded pretty well... Or so I thought.
Shannon:Think of it this way, if he didn't care for you at all, why would he have nominated you? The only reason he did, was because he felt that you didn't want to be here and that you're hurting yourself by being away from home.

Shannon: It would be one thing to comfort you, which any of us would do in a heartbeat, but he's giving you the opportunity to make a decision. You either choose to stay in the game and get your heart back in it, or you go home to your girls and remove the stress. Whichever you feel is best, that's what he wants you to choose.
Sean: Well... I guess I've yet to make a decision. I want to stay, but I'm nominated and I feel like I'm an easy out.

Shannon: Well hun, you're not out yet. You've still got the PoP to play, alliances to make, minds to change and you've still got a chance at the votes. Nothing is set in stone yet. 

Shannon: Do your best in the PoP! Take it into your own hands.
Sean: Yeah, you're right! Man, I'm gonna go out there today and win it for my girls. That's how I'll show them I care and how I'll show everyone I want to be here!
Shannon: Then you give it your all! Now give mumma a hug!

Sean: Thanks Shan... You're a huge help.
Shannon: You're welcome sweetie... Now, go have a nap and for god's sake get some sleep!
Sean: I'll do my best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Shannon is right, I need to fight through this stress... And I really shouldn't be so upset at Fabian. He IS giving me the option here but I choose to stay! I'm gonna do it for my girls... I'm gonna do it for all the new, inexperienced fathers out there... And I'm gonna do it for myself, to prove that I can do this and I can do anything! Mark my words. I'm not giving in week 1!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Explain it to me one more time... Who was Ashley?
Roxy: My friend! She lived in my backyard.
Fabian: Your backyard... In the tree-house?
Roxy: No, she WAS the tree-house!

Fabian: Boy, am I getting confused or what!
Roxy: I'm not sure which part you're not understanding, but I'll explain it one more time... Oh, hey guys!
Fabian: Oh thank god! 
Kayle: Hey Rox-Fox... Fabio... Have either of you seen my hat? 

Roxy: Her hat? The witch one?
Rebecca: Yeah, that one... We can't find it anywhere.
Paige: I've checked the kitchen and dining room. It's not there.


Rebecca: We're starting to suspect that it's been stolen by ZP.
Paige: What?! Who is?! ZP wouldn't do that, he's an angel! He's my baby boy!
Rebecca: Well, where is this "baby boy" and this hat? Hmm?
Paige: It could be anywhere!

Fabian: Well... I wouldn't say 'anywhere'... It's not like its easily hidden or that anyone could have just taken it. If I were you, I wouldn't search TOO hard.
Rebecca: Why not? It's bound to be somewhere out of sight or we'd have found it by now.
Fabian: Well, someone probably took it for an April Fool's joke. So I'd say it would appear later.

Kayle: *muffled noises*
Paige: What was that?
Kayle: I said my hat ISN'T a joke! It's my life!

Roxy: I'll ask around and see if anyone has seen it. I'm sure one of my friends knows where it went.
Rebecca: We've already asked everyone, no one seems to know. Especially not Arthur, he kept insisting it's on his head.
Roxy: I'm certain you haven't asked EVERYONE.
Rebecca:... But... We have?

Fabian: I mean, if you haven't found it yet with... Everyone searching for it. It's gone, dude.
Paige: Well, that isn't very positive thinking!

Fabian: Face it Kayle... Just stop looking... It'll show up. I'm sure of it.

Paige: Why are you being so forceful about it?
Fabian: I'm just saying, this house is tiny and covered in cameras and people... There's no way it's TRULY lost. So why waste time looking.
Paige: I think it's more than that... Are you hiding it?

Fabian: Woah woah woah! Accusations? Hiding it? No way... I've been with people all morning. Besides, what would I have to gain from stealing a silly old hat?
Paige: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just saying... It COULD be that you're hiding it. As a joke, like you said?
Fabian: I'm telling you nope. I ain't got it sweetheart, sorry.

Roxy: *whispering* Have you seen Kayle's hat?
Rebecca: Roxy? What are you doing?

Roxy: Oh um... Just looking in this corner! Duh!

Kayle: You know. It's alright. Fabian is right. It'll come back sometime. Besides, the longest I've gone without a hat is 482 days, so I should be fine!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*silence*

Sonia: Hmm...

Germy: Yes?
Sonia: Would you like to converse?

Germy: I'd rather be by myself, thank you... I don't want to be here, so I'm going to pretend I'm not.

Sonia: I want to be here, yet I'm nominated. Don't you think that is ironic?
Germy: What? You think that I should be nominated? Is that what you've come here to tell me...
Sonia: Not at all. I was merely pointing out an interesting observation.

Sonia: You DO want to be here, don't you, Jeremy. But you're not giving it a chance... Why is that?
Germy: You don't know what I want...  I just told you, I don't want to be here! Don't pretend you know me.

Sonia: I'm not pretending. In fact, everyone else is getting to know each other more and more every day here. Except you. I'm curious. I WANT to know who you are.

Germy: What? You're actually asking who I am? Shouldn't you be campaigning for allies right now? I don't think you should waste your time on me.

Sonia: It's not wasting time. I'm trying to establish a connection with you and get your mind into the game so you stop isolating yourself... You're into anime and manga, correct?

Germy: More than just into it. I make it. Create it. Live it! I actually make money from my manga artwork, it's how I make a living. Ever read "Germicide Samurai"? Particularly edition number 12... Or the whole series? That was something I created myself.

Sonia: Wait wait wait... You mean THE Germicide Samurai?! I LOVE those! I have the entire collection. I particularly like Hiroaki Nakamura, and how he destroys the alien germs!
Germy: Well then, you pretty much paid my rent last month. Haha!
Sonia: Your art is amazing! You've got a lot of talent. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the next edition!

Germy: Wow... No one has really complimented me or my work for a long time... Thanks, I guess.
Sonia: You're welcome. I'm just a huge fan, that's all... Tell me more about your work, friend.

Germy: Friend?... Y-you mean it?
Sonia: Of course I mean that. I always mean what I say.
Germy: Thank you, Sonia... Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The aftermath of playing this game for the umpteenth time*

Roxy: Ugh. I am so bad at this game.
Vanessa: Don't worry yourself. Not everyone can win all the time.
Roxy: Yeah but I ALWAYS knock it over and lose. Every time. It's totally embarrassing.

Vanessa: You know whats truly embarrassing... Him.
Roxy: Huh? Who?

Vanessa: Arthur... He's just so old and bat shit crazy. He never knows what's going on, he thinks he's in a war and he just talks completely nonsense all the time! He's just a mess! I bet he doesn't even know where he is now!

Arthur: Gosh darnit! Where in the Lord's name am I?

Vanessa: What do you think goes on in his head? Me bet is nothing... 
Arthur: Where in the blazes are my darn shoes?!
Vanessa: Yup. Definitely nothing.

Roxy: You have to give him a little credit Vanessa! I mean, he's fought in wars. You should respect him and be proud of how far he's come and what he's done. He's a sweet old man. He's always so nice despite his little antics. Besides, even if he is a little crazy, it's not like he is completely crazy. Like, he doesn't like, think the cat is some evil mastermind.

Arthur: You sir, are an evil mastermind! I'm fixin' to give you what for! You'll pay for stealin' mah shoes and for makin' me get lost all the time! I'm onto you, spy! I'm onto you!

Arthur: Don't you forget for a second that I'll take you out, just like you and all your comrades!

Vanessa: He's a lunatic, Rox. A nutcase! He even believes that we have an alliance, like I'm in his army or something. He'll do anything for me, mark my words. You should get in on his crazy side, and he'll be your bitch for life! At least for this game.
Roxy: I don't know Vanessa. I think you should be honest to him. I don't think lying and making him believe in you is a good idea.

Vanessa: Hey, anything that'll make sure I'm on screens longer and get closer to that million simoleons! I came here to win!
Roxy: I just don't think that's the way to get it. You don't have to manipulate a poor old man like that to win a silly little game.
Vanessa: Pfft. Pah-lease. I'd do anything to be on top! 

Arthur: Now that that is sorted, where was I?... What was I doin' again? Darnit...
Oh look! There is my trusted ally, Vanessa! Maybe I should say hello.

Arthur: Hello!... Oh dear. It seems you've knocked over the poor llama again, Roxanne.
Roxy: Ugh. I really need to get better at this game.

Julia: Housemates! Please head to the living room for your first PoP competition!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Hello housemates!
Everyone: Hello Julia!

Sean: Um, Julia. We can't see you.
Julia: Oh?... Is there no visuals?
Sean: Nope, only audio.
Sonia: Julia, perhaps remove the IEEE 1394 cable and place it into a separate audio/visual port?
Julia: Um... Our technicians are busy at the moment with the PoP Arena camera set up, so audio will have to do! 

Julia: Tonight is the PoP competition! The winner of the PoP will have the power to take one of the nominees off the block if they so choose. Fabian, as the HoH will have to then choose a nominee to replace them. He will also compete in this PoP competition.

Julia:... So will the two nominees Sonia and Sean... As well as three player's chosen by a random draw...

Julia: Vanessa...

Julia: Paige...

Julia: And Arthur.
Arthur: Oh crap! Drafted again?!
Julia: Please head to the Arena for the first PoP Challenge!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: What is this place?
Vanessa: It looks like heaven.
Arthur: War is hell.

Julia: Welcome housemates to the arena! This challenge is called "Laundry Day" and here is how it will go. 

Julia: One by one, each of you will collect various clothing items found around the arena. These can be found in the giant clothes pile in the centre...

Julia: ... Or hanging, sitting or laying around the room. Your goal is to find and dress these mannequins up like yourself and your 12 fellow housemates before your time is up!

Julia: The person who correctly clothes the most mannequin housemates will win the PoP! Good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonia's Turn

Sonia: Alright. Sonia, you can do this. This is a piece of cake. You have a near perfect memory, far superior to any of the other housemates... You can do this.

Sonia: This mission will be successful, and you will be off of the block. Let's do this!

Sonia: Alright, I'm going to hurry, as speed is important, however, accuracy is what I am aiming for here.

...

Sonia: I'm not sure whose underwear these are... But I sure hope they've been washed.

...

Sonia: I believe these all belong to Tristan, so I think this will be correct.

...

Sonia: I really should have started with myself. Modesty is important and I obviously want to cover myself with clothes. What was I thinking?

...

Sonia: Done! Mission complete!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fabian's Turn

Fabian: Alright, lets start with what I know... I know Sean since I've seen him the most since we got here.

...

Fabian: It's one thing to know what I'm looking for, it's another to actually know where to look. I can't find anything in this mess!

...

Fabian: Damn! I remember being that skinny before I discovered doughnuts... Long time no see sailor!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa's Turn

Vanessa: Puh-lease! Clothes! Pfft! I'm the queen of fashion! I know EXACTLY who should wear what, and where good outfits lie. Just watch as I completely destroy this challenge and claim victory!

...

Vanessa: Mmm! Hello hotstuff! I'll have a taste of that beefcake any day! *she gives it a kiss* Here's my number! Oh wait... No pen.

...

Vanessa: Done! They're all in their swimwear and underwear, perfectly showing off their hot bodies! The pinnacle of fashion, everyone knows that it's all about the underwear and about looking sexy as hell!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arthur's Turn

Arthur: Alright... I guess it's mah turn for this here competition. If only y'all wore khaki or camouflage, this would be an easy challenge.

...

Arthur: There we are, that completes my fellow soldier Vanessa's uniform. 12 more to go.

Arthur: Alrighty! I know I have at least one correct now... Or make it 4...

Arthur: Or 13...

Arthur: And now that all the male mannequins look like me, they'll not know which Arthur to try and assassinate, so they won't blow their cover! I'm a genius! Now back to the competition!

...

Arthur: There, the only other two I can remember... This weeks nominees.
Julia: Time is up! Sorry, Arthur, that will be all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean's Turn

Sean: Alright, Sean-y boy. Time to do what you said you'd do and win this PoP challenge.

Sean: Everyone is looking at you, waiting to hear your answer. They're waiting to see if you wanna stay and if you think you should be here. And you're gonna play hard and win this to tell them that you want this more than anything. 

Sean: You gotta do this, for your girls! You gotta do this for them to make them proud and make this all worth it. You gotta do this for youuuuu...

Sean: For yourrrrr giiiiiiiiiiiiiii---.....

Sean: ...
Julia: Sean?! Sean are you alright?!

Julia: Sean?! Sean can you hear me?!

Julia: I need the medical team in the arena, quickly! Todd, call the medical team leader and get Pauline on the line, we have an emergency.... Paige, as a doctor, if you could please keep an eye on Sean while the emergency team comes.

Paige: *tapping Sean on the shoulder* Sean? Can you hear me? Are you alright? Hello, Sean? Are you with me. Do you know where you are?

Paige: Sean? Can you hear me? Can you feel me tapping you? Do you know where you are?
Vanessa: What happened?
Paige: He's passed out. I'm not sure entirely.
Fabian: Is he going to be alright?

Sean:... Ugh...
Paige: Stay there sweetie. Take it easy. You've fainted and you need to rest for a bit. Just stay put, the emergency team is coming to check on you.

Paige: Stay down sweetie, or you're just gonna make yourself worse.
Sean: No no! I... I have to k-keep going. I-I'm fine! I'm fine! I-I'm just sleep deprived and light headed. I-I can still win this.
Paige: Sean, you really aren't alright. The medical team are coming but until then, you need to rest.

Sean: No... I have to keep going and... and win this... For-for my girls!

Julia: Paige, if you could please accompany Sean back through to the diary room, the medical team are on standby there.
Paige: Alright! Sean, grab my arm...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paige: Is there anything else I can do? I can go fetch some water or somewhere for Sean to lay.
Julia: Paige, thank you for your care, however the medical team will handle everything from now. You will need to continue with the PoP competition, however, right now Sean it would be best if you do not compete in your current condition.
Sean: Crap... Understood...
Julia: Thank you for your cooperation housemates, let the competition continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paige's Turn

Paige: Oh man... I have NO idea how I'm going to do this after what we just witnessed. But I'm going to give it my all!

...

Paige: I don't know if anyone has searched these drawers at all. All the clothes are folded... In fact, all the clothes on the outside are folded nicely. It's like they hadn't been touched!

Paige: There we are! Perfect! Looks just like me... Except for the body, face, hair and everything except the clothes. Hehe.

...

Paige: Alright... I know what Tristan looks like from TV and memory... I've done me. What else can I do? I'll try and find Rebecca and Kayle's clothes... And maybe Emery's...

...

Paige: Awww man... I hope Sean is alright. He was looking as white as this mannequin. Poor guy. All he wanted was to win for his girls.

...

Julia: Paige your time is up!
Paige: Alright... I think I do the best I can do!
Julia: Thank you housemates, please head back to the living room while we tally the results!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Hello housemates, as you may have heard, Sean has passed out during his part of the competition. He is still with medical, however, since he did not compete he is not illegible to win this competition.
(Sean's creator Tiger did not submit before the deadline, and thus was given a 0)
Julia: It is time we reveal the scores of the competition...

Julia: In 5th place, with 0 points... Vanessa!
(Vanessa's creator Nani also did not submit before the deadline, and thus was given a 0... but with a less dramatic story XD)

Vanessa: WHAT?! There is NO way! I should have won! They were all fan-f***ing-tastic! They were fabulous and sexy and fashionable and well worth 13/13!!! How DARE YOU!!! You've messed with the wrong Diva!
Julia: I'm sorry Vanessa, but you did not correctly match ANYONE'S clothes to their mannequin.

... With equal 4 points and in 3rd/4th place...

























































































































Julia: Paige...

Julia:... And Arthur!
Finally with 5 points and our PoP runner up!













































































































































Julia: Sonia! 
Sonia: Darn... Mission failed. *sighs*

Julia: Which means that with 8 total correct the winner of the PoP is... Fabian!
Fabian: Oh wow! Two wins back to back... Out of two! Sweet! Guess who has all the power this week! Haha!

Julia: Fabian, please make your decision on whether to use your new power. You may use it to save Sonia, Sean or keep the nominations the same.
Fabian: Julia, I would like to...



























































































Fabian: Keep the nominations the same. I feel like they should remain as they are.
Julia: That means that the final nominees this week are Sonia and Sean. I will see you next time for our first eviction. Goodnight housemates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: I'm a lot better now than I was. I passed out... All that lack of sleep, stress and pressure I was putting on myself made my body shut down. The medical team says I'm completely alright, and recommends I get a good night sleep and as much relaxation as I can get. Though, considering I'm on the block, that seems unlikely. I need to work hard and make sure that I'm still here by the end of the week. And this time... It's for myself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonia: I feel bad for Sean. He never had the chance to compete in that competition. However, for myself, it was a mission failed. I can not go home so early. I have so much to bring to the table and I am a strong competitor! I have faith that I will make it through this challenge but I still need to work hard to make sure that everyone decides that I'm the one to save! One mission may have failed, but another one has just begun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores:
Smarties / Fabian - 8
Jake / Sonia - 5
Turner / Arthur- 4
Alleen / Paige- 4 
Tiger / Sean - No Submission
Nani/ Vanessa- No Submission


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PoP Answers:
#1 (2/4 correct):
The correct answer: Neil Armstrong (First Man on the Moon)
Clues: Saturn V Rocket, Moonboots
Your incorrect answers: Buzz Aldrin, Tim Peake

#2 (3/4 correct):
The correct answer: Michael Jackson ("King of Pop" American Singer)
Clues: Sparkle Glove, Pet Monkey
Your incorrect answers: Mr Doubley / Vul

#3 (0/4 correct):
The correct answer: Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Peace Activist)
Clues: Gandhi's Glasses, Dove (Symbol of Peace), Robe, Lack of Other Luggage
Your incorrect answers: Dumbledore, James Bond, Sean Connery

#4 (1/4):
The correct answer: Napoleon Bonaparte (French Military Leader)
Clues: Napoleon's Hat, Waterloo Medal
Your incorrect answers: Captain Hook, Johnny Depp

#5 (0/4):
The correct answer: Elvis Presley ("King of Rock and Roll" American Singer)
Clues: Hair Gels, Elvis' Guitar, Elvis' Boots
Your incorrect answers: John Travolta, Taylor Swift

#6 (2/4):
The correct answer: Marilyn Monroe (American Actress/Model)
Clues: Golden Globe Award, Monroe's Signature Dress
Your incorrect answers: Amanda Seyfried

#7 (2/4):
The correct answer: Anne Frank (WWII Diary Writer)
Clues: Diary, German Flag
Your incorrect answers: Bridget Jones

#8 (2/4):
The correct answer: Ash Ketchum (Pokémon Protagonist)
Clues: Pokéball, Ageless Book (As a joke... Lol... Cause he's like 10 forever)
Your incorrect answers: William J Fagan

#9 (2/4):
The correct answer: Charles Darwin (English Naturalist)
Clues: Finch Book, The Beagle
Your incorrect answers: Jonathan Weiner, Jack Sparrow

#10 (0/4):
The correct answer: Johnny Depp (American Actor)
Clues: Rum (POTC), Scissors (Edward Scissorhands), Orange Wig (Alice in Wonderland)
Your incorrect answers: Walt Disney, Scarlet O'Hara, Lola from Run Lola Run

#11 (1/4):
The correct answer: Queen Victoria (Former Queen of England)
Clues: Crown, Best Queen Award, Victorian Era Book
Your incorrect answers: Evarrine, Mary Queen of Scots

#12 (1/4):
The correct answer: Elton John (English Singer)
Clues: Fabulous Glasses. Kingsman Symbol (2017 Movie Role)
Your incorrect answers: Eggsy, Elvis Presley, Michael Phelps

#13 (1/4):
The correct answer: Abraham Lincoln (Former US President)
Clues: Famous Hat, Model of Lincoln Memorial
Your incorrect answers: Harry Houdini, Elton John (REALLY?!)

#14 (1/4):
The correct answer: Leonardo Da Vinci (Italian Artist)
Clues: Paintbrush, Helicopter Design 
Your incorrect answers: Vincent van Gogh

#15 (3/4):
The correct answer: Haylo the Husky (Myself! Your host! As per my various avatars)
Clues: Doughnuts, Dog Collar, Plaid Shirt
Your incorrect answers: Donut the Dog


This was a VERY hard challenge, however, between the 4 participating contestants you nearly got all correct. Congratulations to you all because they were NOT easy and you all had very good scores!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment